Combined Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Course
The course with the kit totals to £400 with brow wax and tint qualification or £300 without wax and tint qualificaiton.
IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY POSESS A QUALIFICATION IN BROW WAXING AND TINTING YOU MUST ADD THIS ONTO THE COURSE
We will email you to ask for proof of wax and tint certification for your student file.
START TIME: Course begins at 10am and will be expected to finish around 3pm. You must bring a model with you for the course, the model will be needed from around 11am. Your model must be over the age of 16.
WHAT IS PROVIDED: Starter containing our HOLY GRAIL products (which can earn you up to £1800!), manual, accredited certification, life time support, engagment group, facebook support group and more will be provided.
PATCH TEST INFORMATION: A patch test will be sent out to you in the post to the postal address proivded. Please follow the instructions to patch test your model
- massage the sachet thoroughly.
- take a small amount of solution 1 and pop it behind the left ear or on the crook of the left elbow.
- repeat for solution 2 popping it behind the same ear/on the same elbow.
- take the two sachets and pop them in a individual zip lock bag to keep them fresh. Bring them to the course we will use them for the model (can be used for up to 1 week after opening)
- there is a cotton bud with some tint on in the pack. Wet the cotton bud and pop this behind the right ear/on the right crook of the elbow.
- leave the products on for 10 mins and wipe off with a dry cotton pad.
- the patch test must be carried out a minimum of 24 hours before the course. Model section starts around 11am. If you have any questions please let us know. If client has an allergic reaction to the tint or lifting products this will show up as itchiness, burning, irritation or a red lump.
WHAT TO BRING: Feel free to bring with you a note pad if you would like to take notes. A model from 11am. Some food for if you need a break.
PAYMENT INFO: Payments made using Pay In Full / Payment Plan do not require any future payments.
Paymetnts made selecting Deposit Only -
Without wax and tint qualiffication - have a remaining balance of £200 to settle in CASH on the day of the course. TOTAL BALANCE FOR THIS INVOICE IS £300
With wax and tint qualification - have a remaining balance of £300 to settle in CASH on the day of the course. TOTAL BALANCE FOR THIS INVOICE IS £400.
ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Embark on your journey into the world of safe beauty treatments with our fully accredited course, delivered by our head educator Lauren Heames at The Lab Beauty Training Academy.
Designed for beginners, this course offers a detailed and thorough exploration of the theory and practical knowledge required for the consultation, planning, application, and removal of the named treatments. With a strong emphasis on safety and client well-being, students will gain a solid foundation in providing safe and effective lash, brow, and nail treatments.
1. Extensive Theoretical Section:
- Start your learning journey with an extensive theory section, essential for a comprehensive understanding of the chosen treatment.
- Emphasis on safe beauty practices, ensuring the priority is the clients' lash, brow, and nail health.
- Explore salon hygiene protocols, the importance of personal protective equipment, and maintaining high ethical standards and conduct.
- Detailed exploration of contra-indications, contra-actions, nail/hair structure, the hair growth cycle, hair shedding patterns, relevant regulations, and troubleshooting techniques.
2. Practical Application and Removal Techniques:
- Translate theory into practice through hands-on sessions covering safe and effective application and removal techniques for various treatments.
- Master the skills necessary to perform consultations, create personalised treatment plans, and ensure client satisfaction.
3. Essential Topics Covered:
- Gain insight into key topics such as salon hygiene, personal protective equipment, code of ethics and conduct, contra-indications, contra-actions, lash hair structure, hair growth cycle, hair shedding, regulations, and troubleshooting.
- Comprehensive exploration of aftercare practices to promote optimal treatment outcomes and client satisfaction.
Join us for this comprehensive beginner's course and acquire the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to excel in the world of safe beauty treatments. Accredited by ABT, this course guarantees a solid foundation, allowing you to prioritise client safety and well-being while offering exceptional lash, brow or nail treatments.
Please carefully review the available payment options:
1. Payment Plan Option:
- Secure your course booking by paying a deposit today, and pay the remaining balaxnce on the day with cash only.
- To book using the payment plan option, select the payment plan and desired date from the drop-down menu, proceed to checkout, and choose PayPal as the payment method.
- Select either the PayPal Credit or PayPal Pay In 3 option for more information on these financing schemes, please refer to the "how to finance" section on our website.
2. Responsibility and Additional Costs:
- Lauren Heames / The Lab Training Academy is not responsible for any finance plans or additional costs associated with the payment plans.
- All payments, including missed payments and incurred interest, are solely handled by PayPal.
3. Cancellation Policy:
- Our standard cancellation policy applies to all finance payments.
- If you cancel within 1 week of the course date, the value of the course deposit will be forfeited.
- The deposit amount will be deducted from your full payment, and you will be required to repay the deposit before booking a future course.
4. Non-refundable and Non-transferable Payments:
- All payments made are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
By selecting and using any of the payment options, you acknowledge and agree to these payment terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement and Contract of Sale
By reserving your space for our training courses online, you agree to the following terms and conditions and enter into a contract of sale with The Lab Beauty Training Academy.
2.1. All courses require non-refundable deposits/payments.
2.2. All payments made through any method are non-refundable under any circumstance.
2.3. Full payment for courses, if applicable, must be made in cash on the day of training.
2.4. Course prices are subject to change.
2.5. The correct contact number and email address must be provided upon course booking.
2.6. The Lab Beauty Training Academy reserves the right to cancel any course and will notify students as early as possible. In such cases, course places will be transferred to the next available date that the student can attend.
3. Ownership and Payment
3.1. Legal ownership of all goods does not transfer from The Lab Beauty Training Academy until full payment has been received.
3.2. Payment is processed over a secure connection.
3.3. We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfer payments for deposits. Remaining balances must be paid in cash, if applicable.
3.4. The Lab Beauty Training Academy does not store any credit card information. Payment information is handled by Wix Payments, PayPal, or SumUp.
4. Confirmation of Booking
4.1. Upon receiving payment, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your booking.
5. Order Cancellation
5.1. A non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. You may transfer your booking once to another date if necessary, up until 1 week before the course's commencement. If the transfer is requested later than this, the deposit will be forfeited.
5.2. Cancellations or transfers must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be processed and responded to accordingly.
5.3. Payments made via PayPal Credit/PayPal Pay in 3 are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule your course, you can do so up to 1 week before the course's start date without penalty. Rescheduling within the 1-week period will result in the loss of the course deposit. The remaining balance can be transferred to a future date.
By reserving your space for our training courses, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions, forming a legally binding agreement with The Lab Beauty Training Academy.